Y’all!!!! Roasted veggies are a powerhouse of flavor and these carrots are a new and interesting twist on the standard roasted veggie. You will LOVE these, I promise ?
– 1 pound whole carrots, peeled and cut into 3 inch pieces (I recommend cutting the carrots in half lengthwise also)
– 1 onion cut into wedges
– 4-6 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed
– 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 3 drops doTerra wild orange essential oil
– 1 drop doTerra thyme essential oil
– 1 teaspoon honey
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash, peel, and cut carrots. Peel and cut the onion and garlic. In a bowl, combine coconut oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, wild orange, thyme, salt, pepper and whisk to combine. Toss the carrots, onion, and garlic into this mixture and coat thoroughly. Spread into a single layer on a baking sheet. Place in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes or until caramelized around the edges. Enjoy!